An assortment of the little things we like that we've seen, made or worn...



Sunday 31 October 2010

My 'Back to Uni' post (sorry it's late!)

  

So I completely failed to stick to the 'at least one post a week'
promise, which means three posts for my Week 3. First, the outfit
I wore today for lunch with a certain someone ;) It includes the
 skirt you helped pick out two/three years ago (which I still love),
the carousel necklace and red beret, both from accesorize, plus
my brogues.The second photo is one of many amazing sunsets
I've seen from my room - it's in the perfect direction for the sun to
disappear between the houses and trees. Finally, the skirt that
Anna made me for my Birthday - I can't remember if I showed
you or not, but I know you will appreciate the florals!! 
Will try very hard to post once a week from now on
...can't wait to see you in a few weeks! 
Lots of love!
xxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment