An assortment of the little things we like that we've seen, made or worn...



Monday 10 May 2010

The girl in the red dress...


So instead of revising I decided to create another post and I'm sure I will shortly be making a cup of tea!
 Here are a few more of Jojo's photos and of course, the red dress! There is a champagne garden party (with cake and strawberries!) on Saturday and I'm tempted to wear the dress again.We should do a H & M garden collection post at some point with our combined purchases - I don't think I have seen the shorts yet - maybe when the sun comes out again they could form part of your outfit for a post!
I am feeling very uninspired in terms of outfits at the moment. I think mainly due to the grey skies. I was so happy to be woken up by the sun this morning and wore my new floral playsuit to celebrate...unfortunately the sun disappeared quite quickly and it is now grey again and too cold to be wearing the playsuit. Never mind, I am sure Salcombe will bring lots of sun and I can wear the playsuit and sun hat!
Hope the exams and preparations are going well and look forward to a post when all the craziness ends for you!! Lots of love
xxx

1 comment:

  1. i saw this dress on someone at my May Ball!!! theres a matching bolero available too right? it looks s.t.u.n.n.i.n.g, good call on the editing too. You have reminded me I should own more red things:) x

    ReplyDelete